Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jesus's Touch


I was killing some time in BookSale when I stumbled upon a book written by Pastor Rudy Rasmus, with a very simple yet powerful title, TOUCH: Pressing Against the Wounds of a Broken World.

Photo grabbed here.
The first three pages I read had very powerful words.
In the little time that book was in my hands, I was greatly challenged! :)

"People in church understand what it is to be poor, to have broken relationships and to lose a loved one. We all understand human suffering. So we might be the only chance for these people. It's warmth and acceptance that's missing in society, [that's what they hope to find in church]. We are missionaries; we simply pose as a church
[Be the defender of the people the society despises] ... That's what Jesus did when He walked among us."
- Pastor Rudy Rasmus
(I researched and found out that he is the cultural architect of Love Revolution! Woah!)



No comments: