Friday, January 4, 2013

I dare you to be a MODESTY PLEDGER. :)

So today, I created a group in Facebook for women who want to have a Modesty Pledge.
This is great for the time of the year to create something like this - people are addicted to making New Year Resolutions!

And this pledge is not just a simple new year resolution - it is a commitment you make before God.

What I am trying to do is involve others in my Modesty Challenge I started last July 2012! It would sure be great to have a community of godly ladies who pursue modesty. :) Read about my thoughts on community modesty in the article Modesty with a Helping Hand.

Jopel encouraged me to think of the group's objectives, mission and vision.
Personally, I think it helped because I got a grip of my unorganized ideas about the group and it made me actually dream big for this! Just like what I said in this post. ;)

Group Name:
Modesty Pledgers

Objectives:
1. To create a community for women who want to take modesty seriously for the glory of God.
2. To have a loving group that encourages one another, and the people around them to pursue Modesty. To have a group that discourages condemnation.
3. To make more women realize the role of Modesty in promoting Purity!
4. To instill in every Christian woman a deeper appreciation of womanhood! :)

Mission:
To spread the significance and the beauty of the kind of modesty God approves and to encourage Christian women to sincerely commit to modesty.

Vision:
To have godly advocates of modesty in every corner of the world! :)

If you want to pay the site a visit, or if you want to join and be a Modesty Pledger, here's the link:



Can you pray with me for this group? I know that God urged me to create this group because He has great things in store!  :D

What are you pledging to do this year? What do you think about this group? How do you think could this be used by God? :D
Faye

No comments: