Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Lovin'! :D

"We love because God first loved us."
1 John 4:19

I choose to spend my Love Day recognizing the greatest love of all. I would just allow God's love to consume me and seep in every little corner of my heart. Cause God do not just feel "kilig" when He sees me, He has the most genuine love for me - He's the author of love after all!


And that's the kind of love I want to have and I WANT TO GIVE to others. Giving out mere "kakiligan" is empty, don't you think? What people need is True Love. And looking up to God is the only way we'd learn about this.

Things to do today:
1. Pray to the Father whose heart overflows with love.
2. Contemplate on His unconditional love in your waking hours.
3. Look around you and recognize the countless amazing ways God expresses His love.
4. Open up your chest and allow God to freely assess your heart, what you love and truly love.
5. Give your heart to Him and allow Him to transform it.
6. Be observant of the people around you, who might need love today? :)
7. Let the random kindness commence out of love from and of God!
8. Let everything you do today be a reminder of God's love to every people you meet.
9. Look back to God, who is the greatest lover of your soul.
10. Have the greatest encounter with True Love today and do not seek mere emotional satisfaction.

How are you going to spend your February 14? Flowers? Chocolates? Folded hands in prayer? :)


No comments: